Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritional and branded generic medicines. Our 115,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE
Overall responsibilities for smooth operation and maintenance of utilities operations with spares management
- Responsible for operating, monitoring and maintenance (corrective, preventive, predictive) of plant
- utilities & facilities equipment (air Compressor, WTP, ETP, Chillers & AHU’s).
- Perform daily shift works.
- Follows operations and maintenance policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Support the Fire protection and monitoring systems in compliance with the Site Safety and GMP.
- Responsible supporting the writing of Job Aids and support Engineer in SOP writing.
- Responsible for execution of work order and record job performed via MAXIMO system
- Take part in continuous improvement efforts/projects , Carry out other work or task as directed by
- Responsible for maintaining Safety & Housekeeping within the work area.
- Responsible for documentation & breakdown records.
- Responsible for conducting RCA for failure > 1 Hrs. along with team
- Responsible to take lead for spares management and control
- A degree in Chemistry or Diploma in Chemical Engineering or Technology with 5 years’ experience from Chemical Industries (Fine Chemicals / Pharma etc.) or
- A master’s degree in chemistry or a Degree in Chemical Engineering or Technology with 2 years’ experience from Chemical Industries (Fine Chemicals / Pharma etc.).
- Basic knowledge of mechanical/electrical equipment.
- Strong planning and supervisory skills.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Good computer proficiency.
- Good proficiency in MS Office.
Responsible for Maintain and performing maintenance of Utility equipment for site as per Abbott guideline.