Infosys is hiring for the position of Data Analyst in Bangalore, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
- Company: Name Infosys
- Job Title : Data Analyst
- Qualifications : Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Work Experience : 2 Years and above
- Location : Location of posting is subject to business requirements
- Service Line: Engineering Services
- Master Of Technology
- Master of Computer Science
- Master Of Comp. Applications
- Master Of Engineering
- Bachelor Of Computer Science
- Bachelor Of Comp. Applications
- Bachelor Of Science
- Bachelor Of Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable software solution by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development
- Contributing to team meetings, troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
- Understand Architecture Requirements and ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities
- Good team player with exposure in managing teams and client rapport.
- Must have exposure to cluster based hyperscalers.
- Must have exposure in developing AI/ML models for deriving insights from Big Data systems and Data Lakes.
Good to have cloud and containerization exposure Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile.
- These include: High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Technical and Professional Requirements:
- Must have handled AI/ML integration with multiple platform.
- Working exposure with could native solution with AWS/GCP/AZURE.
- Working knowledge in analyzing, modelling, and training AI/ML models.
- Have exposure in designing and proposing solutions in AI/ML.
- Must have exposure to telemetry integration and systems.
- Devops->Google Cloud Ptatform (GCP)
- AWS DevOps
- Artificial Intelligence->Machine Learning
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
- Sutherland is hiring for Data Scientist| Work From Home
- Capgemini is hiring for Software Engineer
- Infosys Walk-In Interview | 16th Aug 2023
- Cognizant is hiring for Process Executive – Data (Fresher)
- Infosys is hiring for Data Analyst
- Top 10 Free Online Courses Sites: Enhance Your Skills Today!
- LTI Mindtree is hiring for Software Engineer Data Science and AI
- Genpact is hiring for BA – SQL Developer
- Transforming Your Work into a Meaningful Mission
- Digital Marketing Sales Job