Infosys is hiring for Service Desk process.
About Company :
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey.
Infosys Walk-In Interview for Entry Level role Graduate ,Infosys Walk-In drive for Graduate at Hyderabad Locations India, Infosys Walk-In Jobs 2023, Infosys Careers 2023, Infosys Walk-In Recruitment 2023
Infosys BPM Ltd., the business process management subsidiary of Infosys Ltd. (NYSE: INFY), was set up in April 2002. Infosys BPM focuses on integrated end-to-end outsourcing and delivers transformational benefits to its clients through reduced costs, ongoing productivity improvements, and process re-engineering. Infosys BPM operates in India, Poland, the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Ireland, South Africa, Brazil, Mexico, Costa Rica, the United States, Puerto Rico, China, the Philippines, Singapore, and Australia.
Infosys Walk-In Interview for Service Desk process on 16th Aug 2023
Walk-in For Service Desk on 16th August’23 at JP Nagar, Bangalore
We are hiring for Service Desk process, please walk-in for interview on 16th August’23 at JP Nagar, Bangalore
Infosys Walk-In Interview on 16th August 2023
- Position: Service desk
- Job Location: Pune and Bangalore
- Education: Any Full time Graduate
- Experience : 1 to 4 years
- Graduation with 15 year full time education is mandatory, candidate need to have degree completion certificate with complete mark sheets. No undergraduates
- Minimum 1 year work experience on Service Desk with good knowledge on VPN, O365, remote support, active directory, troubleshooting printer issues, Bit locker, MS teams, BIOS
- Excellent communication skills CEFR : B1, C1, C2
- Experience on Service now, Remedy, Control M or similar ticketing tool with knowledge of 0ticket priority, severity
- Knowledge on Service requests and incidents and should be able to communicate difference between Service Requests and Incident
- Knowledge of Incident Management lifecycle
- Aware of current role SLA and Metrics handled
- Talents should be based out of Bangalore or Pune
- Work from Office is mandatory, No option of hybrid and WFH
- 24*7 Shifts is mandatory
- Mandatory B2C chat process experience(B2B will not be considered)
- Recent project/Process should be based on chat
- Mandatory experience on L1 Service Desk/CS-Semi tech / Blended Voice process with Email/Outlook & chat experience
- Multiple chat/Dual chat experience is required
Instruction for Walk-In Interview:
- Keep your double dose vaccination certificate handy while entering campus. There will be random checks at the gate by the Security team
- would need to produce valid negative RT-PCR report (72 hours) in case of single vaccination or if they have travelled between states despite being dual vaccinated
- Please wear masks, & follow Covid protocols
- Please carry Headset/Earphone
- No person apart from candidate will be allowed to the interview venue.
- Updated resume
- photo Identity proof (PAN Card/Driving License/Voters ID card/Passport).
- All original education documents need to be available for verification. (10th, 12th, Graduation(Sem Wise Marksheet, CMM. Provisional and Original Degree)
- Original Government ID card is must for Security Clearance
- Please do not carry laptops/cameras to the venue as these will not be allowed due to security restrictions
Time and Venue:
Walk-In Interview on 16th August 2023
Time: 10.00 AM till 1.00 PM
Bangalore JP Nagar office Venue:
Infosys BPM Limited.
#785, Ground Floor Axis Sai Jyoti, 15th Cross 100 Feet Road,
Sarakki, 1st Phase J P Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560078
Landmark: Near Sindoor Convention
Note: Please carry copy of this email to the venue and make sure you register your application before attending the walk-in.
Please use below link to apply and register your application.